- Import well geometry and well objects (formation tops, packers, plugs, sleeves). Use wells for borehole sensor placement.
- Downhole, star, patch, grid and elliptical grid array configurations. Select uniaxial or triaxial sensors. Can import user's array geometry.
- Ray-tracing algorithms with complex velocity structures to locate microseismic events within a 3D volume (including anisotropy).
- Magnitude sensitivity using P and S waves. Use of an average or specified double-couple radiation pattern.
- Location uncertainty using Monte-Carlo simulations at specific points. Model pick times and/or velocity model uncertainties.
- Advanced 3D visualisation of event locations, allowing rotating, panning, magnifying and flying through the scene plus creation of hotplanes and 3D objects.