- Services & Consulting
- AE & Ultrasonic Systems
- About Us
FLAC3D V6.0 Training Course
DETAILS AND DESCRIPTION
March 19 - 21, 2019
£1750+VAT / £1495+VAT Early Bird
Details and Description
Early Bird (Before & Including 1st Feb) £1495+VAT
This training course provides hands-on learning of the FLAC3D modelling code software used internationally by companies and research organisations. The benefits to attend the FLAC3D training course are as follow:
- Learn powerful solutions to complex problems
- Get a head start on your projects by solving practical examples
- Be trained by experienced modellers and consultants
- Understand options like creep, dynamics and complicated meshing
- Boost your understanding of geotechnical modelling
- Interact directly with experienced Itasca engineers and developers
Dr. Camusso is a civil engineer with over seven years of experience in geotechnical and rock mechanics. Most of Dr. Camusso’s numerical modelling expertise comes from using Itasca's FLAC and FLAC3D codes.
Who Should Attend?
New and current users of FLAC3D.
What to Bring?
Each participant is encouraged to bring his or her own laptop computer (Windows system).
The training course will be held at Itasca’s UK office in Shrewsbury, a short walk from the town centre. Shrewsbury is within 1hr 30min drive from Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool airports and has frequent rail links to all major UK cities.
Itasca Consulting Ltd
5 Claremont Buildings,