- Services & Consulting
- AE & Ultrasonic Systems
- About Us
Itasca Consulting Ltd (ICL) offers a wide range of training courses in the areas of geomechanics and microseismics (seismology from the lab scale to the field) and in the use of our microseismic processing software suite InSite. Our courses are taught by ICL experts with experience in sectors such as energy exploration (including oil and gas, hydraulic fracturing and induced seismicity), radwaste, geothermal and laboratory rock deformation testing. Please note that places on the courses we offer will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Our current training course catalogue for 2019 includes:
- Microseismic Processing with InSIte: An Online Tutorial ASIA-PACIFIC - Feb 2019
- Advanced Microseismic Processing with InSite: New and Underused Features - March 2019
- FLAC 3D - March 2019 (3days)
- Microseismic monitoring and Geomechanics - May 2019
- Microseismic monitoring for regulators - June 2019
In addition to our scheduled courses, ICL provides on-request, bespoke training courses which can be tailored and customised to meet your specific training requirements. To express your interest in any of the above courses or to request a customised or bespoke course, please complete the form in the link provided.