- InSite V3.15 Now available!
- Services & Consulting
- AE & Ultrasonic Systems
- About Us
FLAC3D is a numerical modeling code for advanced geotechnical analysis of soil, rock, and structural support in three dimensions. FLAC3D is used in analysis, testing, and design by geotechnical, civil, and mining engineers. It is designed to accommodate any kind of geotechnical engineering project where continuum analysis is necessary.
- Large-strain simulation of continua, with interfaces or slip-planes to represent distinct interfaces along which slip and/or separation may occur, thereby simulating the presence of faults, joints, or frictional boundaries
- Explicit solution scheme that gives stable solutions to unstable physical processes
- Twelve built-in material models: the "null" model, three elasticity models and eight plasticity models
- Available in 64-bit and 32-bit versions for Windows