- Microseismic Geomechanics
- Services & Consulting
- AE & Ultrasonic Systems
- About Us
The Richter16 is a 16-bit continuous data acquisition and streaming system. The acquired data is streamed directly to the system’s hard disk array which enables several hours of continuous data to be stored.
- The unit can be operated in continuous or triggered acquisition mode.
- Each Richter unit can simultaneously sample (up to 10 MS/s) on 4 channels and multiple units can be synchronised together (master-slave setup) to provide an expanded system with a larger number of channels.
- Integrated with Itasca-Image’s data acquisition (and hardware control) software, the PC-based Richter system provides a complete data acquisition solution.
- Microseismic (MS) and acoustic emission (AE) event monitoring.
- Vibration monitoring.
- Research and laboratory based high speed data acquisition.