- InSite V3.15 Now available!
- Services & Consulting
- AE & Ultrasonic Systems
- About Us
The Milne16 is a multi-functional, multi-channel 16 bit data acquisition system, with simultaneous and synchronous sampling on all input channels. The acquired data is stored on the system’s hard disk array.
- Three different versions of the instrument are available with sampling rates of up to 10MS/s, 20MS/s or 40MS/s respectively.
- The unit is primarily operated in a triggered acquisition mode, with the captured waveforms and triggered events stored on the data acquisition system’s hard drive array.
- Multiple 4-channel data acquisition cards can be synchronised (master-slave setup) to provide an expandable system with up to a total of 32 channels.
- Microseismic (MS) and acoustic emission (AE) event monitoring.
- Vibration monitoring.
- Research and laboratory based high speed data acquisition.
- General applications requiring high trigger rates and multi-channel triggering.