- Microseismic Geomechanics
- Services & Consulting
- AE & Ultrasonic Systems
- About Us
Itasca Consulting Ltd
Itasca Consulting Ltd (ICL) specialises in providing microseismic monitoring of rock masses and concrete structures, particularly applied to Petroleum, Geothermal Energy, Mining, Radioactive Waste storage, Carbon Dioxide storage, Engineering and Laboratory Testing industries.
ICL works at all scales; from laboratory and acoustic emissions monitoring to regional seismic monitoring. Our globally recognized technical experts provide tailored microseismic project design, data acquisition, processing and interpretation services to meet your requirements, and unique geomechanical analyses to help you fully understand what the microseismic data really means.
- Our oil and gas services allow our clients to extract the maximum benefit from their microseismic investment, optimize hydraulic fracture stimulations, reduce economic and environmental risk, and improve production from unconventional reservoirs.
- ICL specializes in providing microseismic hardware and monitoring of rock masses and concrete structures, particularly applied to geothermal energy, mining, radioactive waste storage, carbon dioxide storage, civil engineering and laboratory testing industries.
- We can support you at every step, from sensor array design, through data acquisition, processing and interpretation to geomechanical simulation.
- ICL offers both the InSite™ family of software developed for seismological studies and the Itasca suite of geomechanical software.
As a part of Itasca, ICL can draw on the expertise of a company with offices in 15 countries and 35 years of experience providing software, consultancy and training services to clients within the geomechanics, hydrogeological and microseismic communities.